PlayPad is a free digital audio player program for Windows. Playing your music on a computer has never been easier. Within minutes you will be able to import your audio, create your playlist and simply listen.
PlayPad is deliberately designed to be light and easy to use without the add-ons which commonly weigh down other media players, yet it features standard functions such as shuffle, sort and looping and allows you to import a wide range of audio formats.
* Play mp3, wav, music or any other audio and create playlists.
* Track and playlist features include shuffle and repeat.
* Supports a number of other file formats including vox, gsm, real audio, au, aif, flac, ogg and many more.
* Import previously compiled playlists or complete directories of audio files.
* Export a playlist (m3u, pls, wpl, xml) to batch convert or normalize in Switch Audio Converter
* Choose what you would like displayed in the list view including Title, Album, Artist, Name and format extension.
* Minimize to the system tray to run in the background.
* Music can be burnt directly to CD using Express Burn software to create an audio CD.
* Audio files can be edited directly using WavePad Audio Editor to add effects and more.
* Designed to be light, simple and robust.
* PlayPad is completely free.
A professional version is available from NCH Software.
About NCH Software:
NCH Software offers more than 80 easy-to-use audio, video, business, and telephony/VoIP software solutions that improve productivity and usability for small businesses and consumers. Focused on specific needs, they produce software with all the bells and whistles of typical brands, but without the complexity. NCH Software provides users with what they need at a price they can afford. This approach generates more than four million unique visitors and nearly three million downloads per month from the company's website -- NCH Software.