* Synchronous and asynchronous dialog modes.
* Dynamic tracking of use by a plugin of processor time, and tuning under the set critical limit.
(Can lead to change of set time of updating of the information on process)
* Interactive management of adjustments of a plugin
* On F5 - record of report on process ( + F3 for viewing the report)
* Tab 'General'
- Display of almost full information on working process.
- An opportunity change of process priority.
- An opportunity removal from performance of the chosen process (down to compulsory system removal).
* Tab 'Modules'
- Display of information on loaded modules (used) by these process.
- An opportunity injecting modules to the chosen process.
- In the list on the right pressing works as the menu with an opportunity of a redirect on one of panels
TotalCommander, or opening of standard windows-dialogue of properties of a file. (the redirect works
only in asynchronous mode of dialogs)
* Tab 'Threads'
- Display of information on threads started by these process.
- An opportunity of suspend/resume/terminate of threads
* Tab 'Handles'
- Display of information about opened by this process of events/files/registry keys/drivers/etc.
- An opportunity of sorting and display on the chosen filter.
* Tab 'Memory'
- Display of information on memory used by this process.
- In the list on the right pressing works as the menu with an opportunity to open the given region in separate
bookmark for viewing dump of memory. The bookmark with dumps can be closed by choice command 'Close', in the
drop-menu at a clique on active bookmark.
* Tab 'Windows'
- Display of information on windows created by these process and their properties.
- Possibility of the change the styles.
* Tab 'Graph'
- Graphic displays of statistics of runned process (both real-time, and history modes).
- Double click of mouse left button inwardly zoomer-control allows to change a view-mode (cycle).
* Tab 'Logging'
- Run-time logging.
* Since XP there is Tab 'TCP
Other software by Windows XP processes, remove spyware