Atrise FBI (Find Bad Information) is a tool to check your data CD/DVD, flash drive and a dying HDD for bad reading files (soft and true HDD bad blocks, wrong reading, faulty drive/cable, etc.
Atrise FBI shows a full path to the current checking file, so it is very useful to find bad files even if your computer get frozen. Simply write a full path to the bad file and restart your computer.
With Atrise FBI you can:
* Scan your HDD for soft bad blocks and true bad blocks;
* Get full file name path of the bad file even if the computer get not responding;
* Scan old CD/DVD for bad reading files;
* Scan USB flash drives for bad reading files;
* Scan any directory and filesystem device you can access from Windows.