AutoClickExtreme, records your actions automatically.
It will easily optimize any computer task the algorithm of which
is worked out manually. For for better result while working with this
autoclicker you'd better know only a fiew
- Change of a window position or a title will not "confuse" the autoclicker,
as it controls a great number of parameters of the
windows where actions are performed.
- To get access to additional abilbities of the autoclicker, you should press Shift twice during Record. The program will
stop the Record, and you may choose the following: application or
document launch, the Clipboard Control, file control, etc.
- To enhance script reliability to 100% you can
use Pixel Control - identifies
pictures on the screen and binds additional actions to the seen
pictures. If the necessary image can't be found the
Replay will stop (such a thing may happen if an interface element is
not active at the moment or there is not a success message on the screen).
- This autoclicker provides high flexibility of
records. The first Recorded branch of the script is like a basic
way to achieve the main aime. During the next following Replays
you may create additional branches (reactions to various
problems), which makes the script boundlessly flexible. Thus, you can
automate all the algorithm of repetitive actions.
- A special Autotext function - puts in any text
in response to a short call command. You only need to define the words the typing of which you want to shorten up to 2-3
characters. For instance, instead of typing the whole word
"AutoClickExtreme", you can type "ace", and press Shift twice.