dbForge Data Compare for MySQL is a fast, easy-to-use tool to compare and synchronize data of MySQL databases. You can quickly analyze data differences in a well-designed user interface and synchronize comparison results in a convenient wizard with additional options.
1) Custom mapping of tables, columns, and views
You can manually map tables, their columns, and views, which can't be mapped automatically. This is helpful when you want to compare identical tables, views and columns with different names
2) Convenient comparison wizard
The comparison wizard helps you quickly select databases, include required objects in comparison, and start the comparison. Also you can set up additional options.
Following the wizard pages is convenient and guarantees accurate data comparison.
3) Full control of data synchronization
Data Compare generates the synchronization script, which can be either executed against the Target database, or saved to a file, or opened in SQL editor.
4) Integrated SQL editor
Using SQL editor, you can view, edit, and execute synchronization scripts or create and execute queries.
Data window offers a wide number of options for managing retrieved data. For example, use of card and grid modes for better view; group, sort, and filter data in the grid; benefit from the cached updates option and more.
New improvements in dbForge Data Compare for MySQL, v. 3.5 include:
* New extended Data Comparison reports
- New Comparison Report wizard
- Option for exporting the number of differences per column
- Options for exporting actual data records for analysis
* Support for MySQL server 5
* Enhanced Data Editor
- Few indications are added to inform user about Data Editor's state
- Option for numbering records is added
- Copy data with header functionality is added
* Four new UI skins improve the application appearance