LazyRun enables you to unite in groups favorite programs and documents for their ordered run.
The programs united in group run through a shortcut which may be located on Desktop, in the Start menu or in a folder.
You may select a way of start of programs:
* Each following program will start a bit later after the previous one;
* Each following program will wait till the previous one completes its work.
LazyRun may emulate pressing of buttons as if they are pressed by the user. You may set the list of buttons which are necessary for pressing after loading of some program. It may be useful, for example, for any installation program where you should press Next, Yes, etc buttons.
LazyRun may be got in Windows notification area (system tray) for fast call and addition of new programs or documents. For addition you may use Drag'n'Drop technology, i.e. drag the necessary documents on LazyRun window.
* Has built-in wizard which guide you through all steps of creation of a new group of programs (documents);
* May unite in groups favorite programs or documents and run them by one click;
* Can emulate pressing of buttons which should be pressed after loading some program;
* Easy management. You can use drag and drop to add new programs or documents;
* Recognizes any type of files, so you can put a shortcut, documents, or other files into LazyRun.