Are you re-typing the same data at the same web sites every day? WebAction allows you to record your repetitive Internet tasks and then play them back with one click! Simply put, WebAction is web automation.
Why should you buy WebAction?
- Automates your repetitive tasks!
- It's easy to use!
- No more sticky notes with usernames and passwords on your desk!
- Works right in Internet Explorer!
- Affordably priced at US$19.99!
You can eliminate mundane tasks such as:
- Logging in to your online accounts.
- Re-typing data in complex web forms.
- Remembering passwords to online accounts and much more!
- Automate Your Internet with WebAction!
How does it work? To create a file, click "record", then navigate through a website as you normally would. WebAction records your actions (clicks, typing text, etc.). Click the "stop" button when you're done and you'll be prompted to save your file. To play-back the file later just double-click on the file in the WebAction window. That's it!
Once installed, you'll see a WebAction icon in your Internet Explorer toolbar and on your PC desktop. Simply click the icon and you'll see WebAction in the Explorer window. WebAction is an add-on tool for Internet Explorer—it works right in your IE browser!
Priced affordably at US$19.99, WebAction is a must-have tool for anyone who uses the Internet.