Flexionizer is a modern software to learn and to look up verb conjugations. The databases of Flexionizer provide a german verb library containing more than entries of verbs. Thus, Flexionizer is intended to all those who learn the german language.
Conjugations of verbs? Lets remember ...: "Ich bin..., du bist...,er / sie /es ist ...". Well, if that would be all, the german Präsens, it would be easy. But verbs and their tenses and modes are more complex than we would like.
Verbs are a fundamental element of any language. It is therefore all the more important to get good knowledge as for using and conjugating verbs. Flexionizer is suitable excellent for the process to learn or to polish up a language. Flexionizer is an effective tool to learn verbs, no matter if you do it in an autodidactic fashion or just accompanying to school lessons, no matter if you want to use it as a tool to practise or as a reference book, no matter if you are a beginner or an advanced learner. Flexionizer helps to obtain effective improvement in dealing with verbs.
Features in detail:
- Flexionizer conjugates German verbs, more than 600 entries of verbs
- Verb search tool included
- Two different views for the various modes and tenses of verbs (Simple view as an overview and Detailled view with aditional informations about verbs and colored marks
- Consideration of several regional particularities (depending the language)
- Representation and the form of question of each conjugation and of the negation
- Printing of verbs and deviation of printing data into a file
- Copy and paste operations of single verbs, blocks of verbs or complete pages possible
- Various lections are present as examples
- Creation of own lections
- Practise verbs by learning lections
- Presentation of statistics after learning a verb
- User-language in English, Spanish and German