Callisto_5 game is an innovative board and puzzle game of the CmeanGame Series.
Click and drag: Token is movable inside of its belonging row or column. All tokens are floating in one single layer over the game board.
Game Board: Background fields are arranged in unique CMean pattern of 5x5 fields. Pattern consists of 6 pathways that are painted by 6 different colors.
Tokens are divided in 6 different sets, so one-set is corresponding to one-pathway.
Yin Yang is the token, the background field and the missing part of each one set simultaneously.
YY is a reeling connection between the fore layer (tokens) and the back layer (pathways).
New Game mechanics is the best surprise in this game:
- game board is not passive background, but movable part of the game
- tokens inside the completed set are moving from path to path instead of from field to the next field
- token pushed out of the game board immediately re-enters from the other side of the same row or column (we say On-Torus moving)
Aim of the game - complete set by set of identical tokens to match the background pattern.
Tokens are transparent, which makes the game goal reflexively obvious, i.e. one token set fits one pattern color.
Hints are straight available by clicking the Hint button - or by setting up the Auto-Hint option in Setup Menu.
- side-displays show completed vs. uncompleted token sets
- progress-bar is monitoring overall chances to finish a job soon
- Yin Yang double click switches between YY-column and YY-row
- review all moves by using backward and forward buttons
- temporal game has saved already
- full screen option enriches the full player's experience
- amazing video effects
.. and much more.
Other software by Impresa
Squaricon 2.0 Welcome to the new genre: the pattern-matching games