BlotterGeist is a very entertaining and completely new arcade game on a board, where you play with blots of paint arranging them by the color. There are four different game modes, as well as three skill levels and a nice demo. Its one of the funniest games ever! Upgrades are free. This game runs on any 32-bit Windows operating system (Win95/98, NT, ME, 2000, XP) and does not require any additional software.
There are four types of the game:
1. Single paint game - tubes on all edges of the canvas have the paint of the same color, that changes with every move.
2. Quad paint game - tubes on every edge of the canvas may have the paint of different colors that changes with every move.
3. Smart mix game - same as Single paint game, but with every move color is changed only on that edge of the canvas where you squeezed the tube on the previous move.
4. Advanced mix game - same as Quad paint game, but with every move color is changed only on that edge of the canvas where you squeezed the tube on the previous move. Also there are three skill levels to play: Amateur, Artist and Maestro (unregistered version is imited to the first one).
Try it and play one that suits your taste. When you register your game, you get some nice features enabled:
* All skill levels are available.
* Autosave helps you to continue your game at any time.
* Nag-screens do not bother you anymore.
* Free technical support by e-mail
Other software by GameYard.com
Magic Spheres 1.0 Amusing and tough arcade games from this pack are incredible time-wasters. Enjoy