DEKSI HelpDesk is a powerful and feature rich web based help desk and customer support system that provides organizations with a helpdesk, inclusive discussion forum, and the research capabilities of web surveys. DEKSI HelpDesk has been tested on Linux, Solaris, Max OSX, Windows 2000, Windows XP, 2003 server, Free BSD and AS400 and requires Java RunTime environment.
DEKSI HelpDesk strengthens relationships between an organization and its community of customers by providing:
1. Customer Service Helpdesk - to enter, track and resolve requests for assistance
2. Collaborative Proposals - to allow groups of customers to collaboratively influence and contribute towards the delivery of new products and/or services from the support organization.
3. Newsflashes and feedback - to communicate announcements and capture feedback.
4. FAQs knowledge base - to enable self-service assistance to common problems.
5. Discussion forum - for online communication, discussion and sharing of ideas.
6. Event driven E-mail notifications - to alert, inform, and prompt action.
7. Voting - to determine customer demand.